|Job Title||Project Designer – Landscape|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Min Experience||3 Years|
Sequence has been exclusively retained and is currently seeking a Mid-Level Landscape Project Designer to join the practice of California most exclusive private garden, estate and institution landscape design organizations.
Few opportunities like this present themselves, and this would be a unique chance join and find a home with one of the industry’s most renowned organizations. The organizations clientele is some of the most high profile in Southern California, comprising of celebrities, high worth individuals, private institutions and other unique personalities. Service at the firm not only offers the chance to engage with unique and challenging projects, but also allows access and opportunity to work with some of the most industries most prestigious architects, designers and players.
The organization prides itself on designing compelling, beautiful, functional environments that enable and inspire people to live well. Their studio culture is based on collaboration, mutual respect, and a shared belief in the transformative influence that quality design can have on each of our lives. They are particularly well known for and value the productive and engaging relationships that result from client and design team collaborations.
Project Designers often manage a portfolio of 3 to 5 projects concurrently, and beyond general activities, specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Functioning and a project designer; collaboration with principal in concept development and design features
- Formulating and assembling project deliverables under direction
- Preparing presentation packages, sketching schematic design, delegating and managing drawings
- Developing construction documents, design development – details and delegating and managing drawings
- Providing design documentation such as graphic illustration, imagery research and documentation on projects
- Assisting with site observations and reviews during the construction phase of projects
- Helping coordinate client meetings or developing presentations
Key to the role is demonstrated technical abilities and working knowledge of Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Land Use Planning with ability to do conceptual design on both master plans and detailed scales. Ideally, this would include a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field. Proficiency with AutoCAD and clear understanding of technical drawings
The company offers competitive compensation
Apply here, through our corporate website at: www.sequencestaffing.com. Or, please submit to:
“Sequence: Where a handshake still means everything.”