|Job Title||Territory / Regional Sales Manager, Hardwood and S|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Min Experience||5 Years|
Sequence has been exclusively retained and is currently searching for a regional / territory sales manager for exotic hardwood/softwood and other wood products here in California and the Western United States Regional Territory.
Our client, the largest and most respected niche and exotic wood products
This is currently the industry's most high profile opportunity of it's like in the niche wood and building products marketplace.
Product ranges from raw/dried lumber to tropical decking and millworks and windows.
Focus of this position will be development of target markets through direct sales, residential homebuilder/builder, lumber yards, mill works manufacturers, and architectural and designer relationship development.
The purpose of the West Coast Territory Sales Manager is to serve as leader of sales efforts aimed at western states territories with specific key focus on Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle markets.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Overall responsibility for company's sales territory focused operations, including specific direct selling to Builders, Millworks and End User Clientele as well as marketing efforts to architectural firms, designers and specifies.
- Working in conjunction with Executive Sales Management and Marketing Managers, develop strategic sales objectives.
- Develop and implement sales programs that achieve strategic sales objectives in each category: Exotic and Domestic Hardwoods; Softwoods, Structural Timbers, and Specialty Products; Hardwood and Marine Grade Plywood.
- Set the standard of excellence; establish compensation, training and sales incentive programs.
- Drive the development of territory wide and market focused sales strategies and channels.
- Work collaboratively with marketing to develop, establish and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships, and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Work with Sales and Executive Leadership to help develop pricing policies and strategies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
The positions offer competitive salary, bonuses based on performance as well as a strong benefits plan, including medical/dental; 401k, life insurance, vacation and sick leave, etc. The roles would include extensive travel throughout the territory and would be both home office and facilities based.
Apply here, through our corporate website at: www.sequencestaffing.com. Or, please submit to:
“Sequence: Where a handshake still means everything.”