|Job Title||Land Surveyor Manager|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Min Experience||5 Years|
Sequence is seeking an industrious and dedicated Land Surveyor to function as Lead Survey Manager and join our client’s organization - a widely respected regional survey firm with four local offices here in the Atlanta area. This key position is charged with management and development of the main office and support of other branches as well as client relationship management, staff direction and hands on project work.
This position requires a full understanding of land surveying and development processes on a variety of projects types including, residential, commercial, retail and government.
From an operational side, beyond everyday activities and management of administrative staff, this role requires the ability to manage multiple survey crews working on a various types of projects, including field survey, construction staking and contracting with public agencies for review / analysis of final maps, parcel maps, records of surveys and certificates of compliance.
From a project prospective, this includes being charged with following the contract scope of work while carefully managing staff time, project schedule and budget working in-house and in the field. Known chiefly for producing outstanding technical work products for private and public sector clients, they are a leader offering Commercial & Residential Boundary Surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Construction Control and Staking, FEMA Elevation Certificates, Alcohol Surveys, Permitting and Research, As-Had staff Built Surveys, Plat and Legal Descriptions, Entitlement Surveys and Condominium Mapping, etc.
In addition to overseeing multiple projects and being responsible for communicating with clients, staff and field crews, and coordinating with public and private clients and contractors to deliver services timely and efficiently, the other duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Provide management to office / field staff. Includes directing, scheduling, retaining, training / mentorship and direction of personnel
- Oversight of small satellite office; substantial support provided by main corporation with administrative and operational aspects.
- Provide project management and oversight for boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, plat and legal descriptions, topographic surveys, entitlement surveys, construction control and staking, and condominium mapping.
- Carefully delineate the boundaries of interest using on-site surveys and records found in land offices to write the legal description of a parcel.
- Produce detailed information
- Ensure that surveys filed and recorded in public repositories such as county clerks’ offices are public records documents.
- Keep current and remain up-to-date with new and emerging technology.
- Interact with customers internally and clients externally, particularly to discuss specific project requirements and business development.
- Think creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems.
- Ability to use computer-aided design
The ideal candidates experience will include several years working as a Licensed Land Surveyor
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and progressive organization and grow it as your own. A place where a motivated, self-starter interested in advancing their career and able/willing to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that is dominated by realistic expectations would find a long term home. The right individual could think of this almost like a franchise opportunity in that the organization has all the support resources of the larger organization to allow the right person to continue to build a very robust practice; also share in the rewards of that success.
Our client offers superior advancement opportunities, and a very competitive salary and benefit package, including medical/dental/vision/prescription; vacation and sick leave
Apply here, through our corporate website at: www.sequencestaffing.com, or, submit to:
2008 Opportunity Drive, Suite 150