|Job Title||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Sequence is currently seeking a Electrical Design Engineer for one of our most high profile clients to work out of their Central Valley Operation.
Ideally we are seeking a capable individual with knowledgebase of hospital and commercial facilities to lead design efforts. Beyond technical competency, they role is charged with maintaining a professional presence and providing a positive image during client engagement and
Key duties of the role would include:
- Designing, implementing, maintaining, and/or improving electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic endeavors.
- Preparing technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations confirm to requirements.
- Performing calculations and computing establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Create budgets, estimate labor, material, and construction costs.
- Develop site drawings for utilities and lighting. Including developing one-line drawings for power equipment distribution and related feeders as well as lighting, power, and equipment drawings with related circuitry.
- Research equipment/materials and prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
The ideal individual would have a degree in electrical engineering or equal experience in the electrical engineering or M.E.P. field.
Our client is offer extremely generous compensation, and provides outstanding benefits, including, bonus, deferred compensation, 401k, health/dental/medical, insurance company vehicle, etc.
For the right individual anything can be structured compensation and position wise. The would be the ideal post for a senior level engineer with proven electrical abilities or a talented mid- to senior candidate looking to make a step up with the right organization.
Apply here, through our corporate website at: www.sequencestaffing.com. Or, please submit to: