|Job Title||Construction Project Manager|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Sequence has been retained and is currently seeking a talented Construction Project Manager to run Multi-family Tennant Improvement, Renovation and Capital Projects for one of the nation's most innovative developers with over 50 mid to large sized facilities in seven different states.
While the company has developments on the books that will in time double their operation, this position is currently focused on existing facilities as the company continues a process of modernization and expansion.
The role focuses on conception through design and budgeting to construction completion and occupancy. Projects might range from complete interior renovations and expansions of apartments and condominiums, clubhouses, hospitality / restaurant amenities to more structural or infrastructure endeavors
Beyond hands-on general contractor efforts, it would be useful to have owner's representation experience or at least be familiar with oversight efforts of subcontractors as often efforts are taken in conjunction with partners where activities need to be directed.
The position is as a result of expansion efforts and a recent retirement. The organization often doesn't hire and works to avoid the up and down nature of feast and famine of work which can lead to a cycle of hiring and layoffs of personnel. So this is a stable and long-term addition to the construction and development team. It is also one that has potential to grow within the firm.
General duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out management and decision making for project parameters including scope, budget, and schedule.
- Develop and establish the scope of work for projects and project objectives.
- Create project budgets, work sequence, and schedules.
- Develop complete work packages for construction.
- Review contractor proposals for scope of work and cost reasonableness.
- Lead all communications among the Contractors, Renovation / Construction Crews and Vendors/Suppliers with Regional Property Director, Property Manager, the Leasing Team, Project Coordinators, and the Construction Leadership.
- Develop or establish relationships with quality contractors.
- Obtain appropriate building permits, process invoices, manage public utilities requirements and other responsibilities for day to day project administration.
- Seek timely resolution of project, work, and worker matters.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 - 7+ years or more of construction experience.
A degree in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field is desired, but hands-on experience and abilities will take precedence over class room education. Key requisite is proven contraction management skill set and ability to undertake and manage projects, personnel and subcontractors through cradle to grave efforts. Previous multi-family, apartment, hotel, resort, and/or hospitality experience would be a plus to consideration.
This could be the perfect role for a more experienced individual looking to find a long-term home with a growing and stable organization. It could also possibly be an opportunity for a talented mid-level professional looking to gain extensive experience and progress into a leadership opportunity.
This full-time direct hire position offers a competitive salary, bonuses based on performance, profit sharing as well as a strong benefits plan, including medical/dental; 401k, life insurance, vacation and sick leave, etc. The roles require occasional travel to varied facilities for project oversight and management
Relocation assistance is available for the right individual.
Apply here, through our corporate website at: www.sequencestaffing.com. Or, please submit to: Sequence Staffing
Apply here, through our corporate website at: www.sequencestaffing.com. Or, please submit to: