|Job Title||Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) – Office Surveyor|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Sequence has just been exclusively retained and is currently seeking a capable and license Professional Land Surveyor to be based in Orange County / Southern California.
Our client, one of the oldest and most respected mid-sized survey and engineering firms is currently seeking a very capable office surveyor to join their operation and manage both project and crew activities.
So we are ideally looking with an individual with proven track record with field surveying
Now over 50 years old, our client firm bring a well-established and hard earned reputation for successful execution of projects and efforts. That success is attributed by leadership to bringing enthusiasm, energy and aggressiveness, tempered by the high level of skill, knowledge and professional relationships that can only be built through long-term experience.
The organization offers extensive experience in preparing legal maps, providing property, construction and topographic surveying services for various project types. They use the very latest in surveying technology that includes Robotic Total Stations as well as Global Positioning System
A vast majority of our projects efforts are focused within Southern California with a combination of public and private sector clientele.
This role is considered a key component to ensuring the organization and continue to deliver as it activity grows within the marketplace. Beyond responsibilities, desired traits and knowledge would include:
- Management of supervision of survey crews and projects
- Knowledge with field surveying including boundary, topo, and construction staking
- Ability to coordinate surveying services and office mapping
- Marketing capabilities
- Knowledge of the RFP / RFQ process
- Working knowledge with Trimble
- Working knowledge of all aspects of GPS Surveying
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ability to undertake research and review survey data and analyze title reports to determine property
- Capability with legal description development and retracement
- Mapping including ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Ability to undertake topography surveys and photogrammetry control
- Proficient with staking of fixed works including utilities such as water, sewer and storm drain; perform survey calculations for construction staking boundary
The organization offers competitive compensation
Apply here, through our corporate website at: www.sequencestaffing.com. Or, please submit to:
“Sequence: Where a handshake still means everything.”